Katya, Satin ModelSold Out
A combination of classic and high-end technologies gives proper support and easy roll-up. The shank (-5 mm) and the sole (-10 mm) are shorter compared to other NIKOLAY™ styles, and it gives extra flexibility in the heel part in addition to perfect fit, that follows the shapes of foot. Ideal shoes for contemporary dance with a combination of easy roll-up and cut sole.
Cut shank and the sole add extra flexibility in the heel part in addition to the perfect fit, that follows the shapes of the foot.
The benefits of this model are:
- Made on the iconic 2007 last that fits 90% of foot shapes.
- Grip and Glide technology is ideal for class and stage.
- The pre-sewn suede platform increases lifespan and makes pointe shoes silent.
- Smooth under-cap area with no pleats provides a sharper en-pointe roll-through.
- The max-flat platform gives confidence in the balance.
- Easy roll-through to en-pointe position perfect for fine movements.
- Smooth appearance with no wrinkles or bagginess.
- Elastic paste adopts to the foot form remaining flexible throughout the lifespan of the shoe.
- Low sides and heel accentuate the dancer’s arch and add flexibility to the shoe
- Available in Satin and Canvas uppers.
The contemporary design of worldwide known last that suits up to 90% of dancers. Cut insole and sole give new feelings and possibilities.
Allows to use VEGAN sole
Tropicana glue for warm and humid climate