European Balance Pointe Shoes (S0160L-B27 Shade)
**Please note, this color is not readily available in store but you can order online!
Part of the Tonal Pointe Shoe range, meticulously planned and developed in partnership with a number of incredible dancers from our BLOCH community to ensure we bring to you the very best satin shades that harmonize with a variety of skin tones.
Our B24 shade is paler peachy tan with subtle yellow undertones in our Best Selling European Balance Style.
BLOCH bestseller! European Balance has a curved last which follows the natural contours of the foot, providing maximum comfort and injury protection.
- The Balance European allows the dancer to feel as though they can stand en pointe all day, as the curved last and shank remain in close contact with the instep, significantly improving injury protection
- Tapered box with less internal space for the toes creates a snug and secure fit
- The exterior of the shoe has a more streamlined appearance without losing the width of the platform
- The generous platform encourages balanced weight distribution and can reduce pressure on individual metatarsals
- Diagonal side seam reduces satin creasing
- The low profile of the shoe, medium side, open throat line of the vamp shape, and elastic drawstring, creates a streamlined, snug fit
- Heel cushion
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- A paste
- Elastic drawstring
- Also available with a strong shank
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
For traditional pink, shop here